'Lisnashanker View' is an exciting, stylish new development of modern detached homes. Consisting of only two houses the end purchaser will have the ability to individualise their home. Overlooking open countryside, the rural feel will have strong appeal, whilst being incredibly convenient for those travelling to Belfast, Newry and indeed Dublin for work.
Located just off the main Ballygowan Road that runs between Hillsborough and Dromore, 'Lisnashanker Cottage' and 'Lisnashanker Lodge' offer an excellent central location with the A1 dual carriageway and the M1 motorway at Sprucefield both just minutes away by car. They are also very convenient to the bustling small town of Moira, which can be easily accessed via the Redhill Road.
These unique homes enjoy an ideal location for those seeking to live in a rural setting, whilst remaining convenient to amenities. Each of these generously proportioned four bedroom homes extends to c. 2,150 Sq. Ft. with a superb open plan living/dining/kitchen at the heart of the home. Each property also benefits from a detached garage.
'Lisnashanker View' is definitely one of a kind - stylish and modern whilst retaining character in keeping with the setting - it sets new standards in living space for the area. These unique homes will be notable for their style, finish and attention to detail, enhancing the ambience of the area and providing a real gem of a development that will maintain its appeal for decades.
Styling & Specification
• Highly energy efficient homes
• Oil high efficiency boiler with underfloor heating throughout
• UPVC Black Ash double glazed windows
• Internal doors in contemporary finish with chrome handles
• Internal walls, woodwork, ceilings painted in neutral colours throughout
• Choice of carpet from range with underlay to lounge and bedrooms, wood finish flooring to hallway (option of tiling from range at additional cost)
• Fitted wood burning stove
• Extensive electrical specification to include prewire for burglar alarm (can be fitted at additional cost), BT and Sky plus, USB charging points, down lighters to kitchen area, bathroom and ensuite
• Mains supply smoke, heat & carbon monoxide detectors
• Detached Garage
• Choice of soft closing doors & drawers, worktop, matching upstand & handle to kitchen & utility area
• Under unit lighting to kitchen units
• Appliances to include induction hob, extractor hood, oven, integrated fridge freezer & dishwasher
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC
• Contemporary white sanitary ware including vanity unit to downstairs WC, ensuite and bathroom
• Thermostatically controlled shower to shower cubicles
• Heated Towel rails
• Soft close toilet seat and cover
• Choice of floor tiling from range to hall (as option), Kitchen/Dining areas, Utility, WC, Bathroom & Ensuite
• Choice of wall tiling from range;
- Tiling surround to WC vanity unit, ensuite and bathroom vanity units
- Fully tiled shower cubicles and tiling to bath area
• External lighting to front and rear doors
• Option of outside water tap at additional cost
• Low maintenance finishes including;
- Self-coloured render with rendered features
- Composite front and rear doors
- Seamless aluminium guttering and PVC downpipes
• Front & rear gardens top soiled and seeded (as applicable)
• Bitmac parking areas & driveway
• Complementary additonal landscaping
• Close boarded timber fencing to some boundaries with parkland fencing to selected areas
• 10 year structural defect insurance by Global Home Warranties
Whatever your situation, Fetherstons can help you throughout the entire journey.
It's that we know this area inside out.Discover Fetherstons
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.