Meadowview is an exciting, stylish new development of modern detached homes, situated in the heart of Crossnacreevy. Consisting of only three houses it will be one of the the most innovative, energy efficient developments in the area. Backing onto open countryside, the rural feel will have strong appeal, whilst being incredibly convenient for those travelling to Belfast for work.
These unique homes enjoy an ideal location with direct access onto Ballygowan Road. The location has long been established as a popular residential area, offering convenience to many leading grammar and primary schools, along with ease of access to Belfast and Ballygowan, ensuring that a host of amenities including social, retail, recreational and educational facilities are close at hand. Each of these generously proportioned four bedroom homes extends to c. 1,750 Sq. Ft.
Meadowview is definitely one of a kind - stylish and modern whilst retaining character in keeping with the setting - it sets new standards in living space for the village. These unique homes will be notable for their style, finish and attention to detail, enhancing the ambience of the area and providing a real gem of a development that will maintain its appeal for decades.
Styling & Specification
• Highly energy efficient homes (B Rating EPC)
• Oil high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
• UPVC Double glazed windows
• Internal doors: painted with chrome handles
• Internal walls, woodwork, ceilings painted in neutral colours throughout
• Choice of carpet from range with underlay to lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms, wood finish flooring to hallway (option of tiling from range at additional cost)
• Fitted wood burning stove (optional at cost)
• Extensive electrical specification to include prewire for burglar alarm (can be fitted at additional cost), BT and Sky plus, USB charging points, down lighters to kitchen area, bathroom and ensuite
• Mains supply smoke, heat & carbon monoxide detectors
• Partly floored roofspace
• Choice of soft closing doors & drawers, worktop, matching upstand & handle to kitchen & utility area
• Under unit lighting to kitchen units
• Appliances to include hob, extractor hood, oven, integrated fridge freezer & dishwasher
• Fitted utility space
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC
• Contemporary white sanitary wareto downstairs WC, ensuite and bathroom
• Thermostatically controlled shower to shower cubicles
• Heated Towel rails
• Choice of floor tiling from range to hall (as option), kitchen/Dining areas, utility, WC, Bathroom & Ensuite
• Choice of wall tiling from range;
- Tiling surround to WC, ensuite and bathroom sink units
- Fully tiled shower cubicles and tiling to bath area
• External lighting to front and rear doors
• Option of outside water tap at additional cost
• Low maintenance finishes including;
- Self-coloured render or traditional brick with rendered features depending on house type and site position
- Composite front and rear doors
• Front & rear gardens top soiled and seeded (as applicable)
• Bitmac driveway
• Complementary landscaping
• Close boarded timber fencing to boundaries with parkland fencing to selected areas
• 10 year structural defect insurance by Global Home Warranties
Whatever your situation, Fetherstons can help you throughout the entire journey.
It's that we know this area inside out.Discover Fetherstons
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.